We are pleased to announce BrailleBlaster 1.0.11-beta. The work on math support is very exciting. It is still a work in progress but we know how important this is for producing braille textbooks. There have also been a number of corrections and a few enhancements to the UI. Another important development is that we believe that the problems with BrailleBlaster lagging or hanging when numerous paste operations are performed is now corrected.
Find the update at http://www.brailleblaster.org/versions.php.
The BrailleBlaster Team
Version 1.0.11-beta, March 24, 2017
- We continue to make progress with math support in both UEB and Nemeth. There is some support there now but keep in mind that it is still incomplete.
- Corrects a possible lock-up when user actions tie up the formatter.
- Corrects a problem that caused a fatal exception when using Ctrl+enter.
- Adds the ability to use find and replace to replace multiple spaces with a single space.
- Corrects a case that caused line numbers to be incorrectly placed the same line as the page number.
- Fixed a case that caused the BRF to not format correctly when guide words were used.
- Corrects an exception when scrolling through a document with the cursor keys.
- Corrects an error that occasionally happened when entering text.
- Added the ability to delete a volume division.
- Continuation pages are now discontinued at volume breaks.
- TOC Entries now correctly retain runovers (indention).
- Corrects a problem deleting manually added lines or spaces at the beginning of a blank document.
- Adds differentiation between box and full box in the breadcrumb viewer.
- Now correctly adds a list container when a table is turned into a list.
- Corrects a problem with multiple instances of Set Cell Position being used.
- Corrects the addition of an unnecessary blank line when a note separation line is inserted.
- Corrects a problem that caused deleted text to return when multiple edits are performed consecutively.
- Adds the ability to open BRFs.
- Corrects a persistent blank line when text is pasted onto the blank line.
- Improves performance in the TOC builder.
- Restores single-page presentation in the braille previewer.
- Corrects a problem that caused guide words to be mangled when adding new guide words.
- Corrects an error in the BBX document.