We are pleased to announce that the latest beta version of BrailleBlaster, version 1.0.9-beta, has been posted at brailleblaster.org/version.php This update has a lot of bug fixes, listed below, maybe you’ll find your favorite pet bug there. If so, we squashed it so you’ll want to find a new one.
Also featured is the new Mac OSX application bundle.
The BrailleBlaster Team
Version 1.0.9-beta, February 3, 2017
- Corrects a problem that caused the TOC builder not seeing page changes in subsequent volumes.
- Corrects an exception when hitting enter after typing on a line.
- Corrects a problem that caused an attempt to remove multiple typeforms in a larger typeform’d passage to result in an error.
- Corrects an error caused by pasting direct translated text multiple times.
- Corrects an error when attempting to emboss a single page.
- Corrects a problem that caused an error when a single space was entered into an otherwise empty paragraph.
- Corrects a problem that caused the selection in the braille view to select an incorrect section in the print view.
- Corrects a problem that caused a failure to open a BBX file that was created on a different computer.
- Corrects a problem that caused an unending loop of errors in a specific instance.
- Corrects a problem removing a box from around a table.
- Corrects a problem removing bold from a passage.
- The blank document is now closed when a document is opened.
- Corrects an error when inserting volumes in certain cases.
- Corrects an error when using Ctrl+Enter in the last section of a document and under other specific conditions.
- Corrects a problem where backspace was not consistently deleting blank lines that precede headings.
- Corrects an “illegal argument” error using find and replace in certain instances.
- Corrects a problem where pressing enter after typing a lot of text
and then pressing enter caused the cursor to be in the wrong position.
- Corrects a problem where blank lines before or after a print page indicator could not be removed.
- Corrects a problem where find and replace was not adding emphasis to emphasis.
- Corrects a problem where image placeholders were skipping one less line than requested.
- Corrects an issue with page numbers and blank lines in a new document.
- Corrects an error caused by pressing backspace in a blank document
- Corrects an error caused using the insert key. Type-over mode is currently not supported.
- Corrects a problem that prevented find and replace from finding the plus (+) sign.
- Adds the ability to open multiple blank documents.
- Corrects an error caused when “skip number lines” includes a print page indicator.
- Adds the automatic removal of the “sidebar” elements. These are
often not properly used by publishers for the purpose of creating
- Corrects an error caused when you “unwrap” a box.
- Corrects some problems with pasting inside a box.
- Adds the ability to remove inserted tabs.
- Corrects some problems editing a new document with a running head.
- Corrects some scrolling errors in the views.
- Corrects an error with the print page number on the status line.
- Corrects a problem that caused p-style text within a poetic stanza to disappear.
- Corrects section selection in the breadcrumb viewer.
- Corrects problems in the breadcrumb viewer caused by emphasis inside block text.
- Corrects error with Breadcrumbs when a document is closed.
- Corrects selection of containers in the breadcrumb viewer.
- Corrects problems with removing elements selected using the breadcrumb viewer.
- Adds automatic creation of a Mac application bundle (.dmg). You can find this at http://BrailleBlaster.org/version.php.